Class A or B CDL Driver
Nalco Champion, an Ecolab Company, has an immediate need for a CDL Driver in our Energy Services-Logistics group. Your route territory will include Monahans, TX.
If you are a dedicated DOT Driver and oilfield treating professional with a proven track record of success, we invite you to apply.
This is your opportunity to join a large, growing company offering a competitive base hourly rate and benefits, including a comprehensive benefits packages starting on your first day.
Need other reasons to join our team?
• Access to best in class resources, tools, and technology.
• Grow your income as you drive growth.
• Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
• Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, matching 401(k), company-paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
• High school degree or equivalent.
• Experience with the operation of forklifts, drum dollies and trailer hoists, chemical pumps, hoses, meters, printers and gauges.
• Experience with handling products in various types of packages including bulk, drums, Porta-Feeds and mini/micro-feed units.
• Experience performing warehouse duties, which include preventative maintenance, inventory and ordering of chemicals, receiving incoming shipments, organizing warehouse for safe and efficient chemical storage, operation of customized chemical manufacturing equipment and the upkeep of warehouse grounds.
• Previous oil and gas well experience.
• Must have an acceptable motor vehicle record (3 years).
• Must reside within 50 miles of Monahans, TX.
• No immigration sponsorship offered for this role.
• Depending on the role assignment, a current Class A or B Commercial Driver's License (CDL) that is issued by the state in which the candidate resides with all the relevant endorsements (X - HazMat & Tanker) required.
• Depending on the role assignment, one year of commercial driving experience compliant with Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations and DOT regulations may be needed.
• Knowledge of precautions needed if exposed to H2S (hydrogen sulfide).
• Awareness of chemical safety and the measures to take in the event of skin contact or spill.
• Responsible for safe operation and preventative maintenance of any type of vehicle used to deliver chemicals to customers, plants and/or warehouse locations.
• Primarily responsible for providing chemical treatments of oil wells.
• Chemical treating of all scheduled wells and locations on a regular basis.
• Maintain chemical inventory reports.
• Present a professional manner and work closely with sales people to satisfy customer requirements.
• Maintain regular communication with sales and supervisor in order to report field problems and/or safety hazards.
• Maintain truck and equipment in a safe and operable condition at all times by performing daily and periodic mechanical and safety inspections.
• Maintain driver's hours of service by using Turnpike and/or paper log book reporting.
• Keep current on safety techniques and take advantage of all opportunities to improve driving and safety skills.
• Recognize and avoid safety hazards in the work environment.
• Properly load trucks, prepare daily bills of lading, schedule the order of daily treatments and submit treating reports to sales.
• Must have the ability to lift/push/pull/carry up to 50 lbs chest high.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and physical exam.
Every day, we make the world cleaner, safer and healthier – protecting people and vital resources. Ecolab is the global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies and services. Around the world businesses in food service, food processing, hospitality, healthcare, industrial, and oil and gas markets choose Ecolab products and services to keep their environments clean and safe, operate efficiently and achieve sustainability goals.